Discover Australia’s natural wonder with Mark Fitz’s Best of the Southern Great Barrier Reef trip. Life doesn’t get much better than this! Mark is an Olympus photographer, travel writer and local Great Barrier Reef expert, passionate about showing you his favourite tropical islands and locations not many people get to visit.
Fly to the secluded Lady Elliot Island, cruise around the Southern Great Barrier Reef on a luxury catamaran and snorkel your way around the pristine Lady Musgrave Reef lagoon, go on a spectacular helicopter ride to picnic on a private island, relax in an eco resort and spend a night in your own Wilderness Retreat.
Included in Price
- Car hire (automatic)
- 9 nights accommodation
- Mark's exclusive travel guide, including local tips to discover the best of the Southern Great Barrier Reef
- Ferries and domestic flights
- Lady Musgrave Island Day Tour
- Broomfield Cay heli-picnic
Not Included in Price
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Entry visas / airport departure tax
- Personal expenses
- Tour guide