Discover Australia’s great natural wonder with Mark’s Ultimate Great Barrier Reef Trip. Mark is an Olympus photographer, travel writer and local Great Barrier Reef ambassador, passionate about showing you his favourite tropical locations and islands not many people have been to.
Fly to the secluded Lady Elliot Island, explore beautiful Lady Musgrave Island - with water so blue you can’t believe your eyes -, snorkel at Great Keppel Island, visit the Museum of Underwater Art featuring spectacular underwater installations and enjoy pristine islands and fringing reefs on an exclusive Frankland Island reef cruise.
With access to your own stylish rental car, you have the freedom to do this trip at your own pace!
Included in Price
- Car hire
- Mark's exclusive travel guide, including local tips to discover the best of the Great Barrier Reef
- 18 nights accommodation
- Domestic flights
- Lady Musgrave Experience
- Lady Elliot Island Glamping
- Ferry to Heron Island (including return)
- Great Keppel Island Ferry (including return)
- Cruise Whitsundays - Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Day trip to Magnetic Island
- Day trip to Frankland Islands
Not Included in Price
- Travel insurance
- Entry visas / airport departure tax
- Personal expenses
- An actual guide or host of the trip